Monday, April 26, 2010

Somebody Gag Me !!!

I don't know what my damage is, maybe it's the pressure I keep putting myself under with the school, club, and now the store. Or maybe because I keep trying to do it all alone, whatever the reason, because of it I keep opening my mouth and making things tense between Mystress and myself...or at least that is the impression I get anyway though I know she will tell me differently later. Every once in a while Mystress gives me a curfew, for my own well being so that I do not deprive myself of sleep, last night I has mentioned that it was hard to pull myself away as it seemed I have less and less time to myself to get things done that need to be finished. The email i received in response nearly made me fall out of bed, it was so cold in nature that for a brief moment I honestly believed she was releasing me, I panicked and signed into SL as fast as I could to try to get everything I didn't finish done. It seems every time I open my mouth I sound ungrateful when the opposite is really true, I could not, nor would I ever, wish for a better Mystress, there is nothing I wouldn't do for her, I want to be able to tell her my thoughts and feelings but it seems every time I do things just get worse...I honestly have no clue anymore to be honest, but whatever happens I'm not going to let her get away because of some stupid mistakes on my part.

Thina

No comments: