Friday, April 2, 2010

Opening Night

Well I wanted to write last night, but I was so drained after the party and dealing with other matters that I didn’t have the energy, so it may be a day late, but here it is anyway =^.^=

As the title says, last night was the grand re-opening of the club, kicking it off with Neko party (like that’s a surprise, considering I am one ^^). We didn’t have a huge turnout, but despite that we still had an awesome time, we had some awesome tunes from a rockin’ DJ, I had two of my girls (Christine and Rose) dancing up on poles, along with myself of course, we even managed to get Chris’ Master to help us out as well. I admit it was a little sad for me that my own Mentor was not able to attend, but that is the way things go sometimes when RL pokes its head into our fun. Another one of my dear friends was unable to attend, but like I always say RL comes first and I know she would have been there if she was able to ^^.

Believe it or not the greatest thing for me was that Mystress was there, as always, to support me, wich means soooo much to me you can’t even imagine. I know she is not a big fan of the rock and metal tunes we had going on, she did listen to some, but the fact that she would put that aside to support me is fantastic, and it serves as a wonderful reminder of how lucky I am to be in her service. I was even happy when my sis showed up to serve as security, she doesn’t say much (and she was a little late) but she is always wonderfully to have around and she is a great help in protecting my girls if needed.

Well that’s all for today, the party was a blast and next week is our best in latex party so look forward to hearing about that one as well, until next time.

~Hugs and kisses~
Thina

1 comment:

Christine Southpaw said...

Greetings Mentor! I wanted to leave you a comment to tell you how wonderful the grand re-opening of the club was. Despite the fact that not many showed up, it was still a very good time. Of course, I always enjoy our time together, no matter how many people are there. It was a pleasure, as always, to see Miss there as well. I hope to have many more events with you and and certainly looking forward to the next one!