Monday, May 3, 2010

One of the saddest days of my life

Last night was without a doubt one of the saddest days in my life, either in rl or sl, and it was absolutely the worst day of my sl.

Through mostly my own actions, I have been released from my collar, I suppose a part of me saw it coming but that doesn't change how painful it is. I was unable to sleep at all last night, and am only barely able to function right now as I type. i feel like a terrible disappointment as a slave, I really did try hard, but deep down I'm too much of a free spirit, and much to dominant to serve anyone for more than a few weeks at best.

I really don't know what to say, it is still much too painful to even put the right words together. Mystress will always have a place in my heart, not once have I regretted being hers, but in the end I think there was just too much of a difference between us for it to last.

I will try to expand on all of this at a later time, hopefully when my head is clearer...well more so then it is now anyway.

Thina

No comments: