Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Submission...Pt 2

This seemed to go much longer then I planned so I thought I would split it up into two posts, so please read on and here my own story as well as my thoughts about my early journeys.       =^.^=

During my travels I had come across a club that…if it were not for the few restraining devices behind the rez are, you would never have known had anything to do with a BDSM theme (and no I’m not telling you the name of the place, I’m not exactly crazy about the owner anymore). When I went there it was virtually empty save for the owner dancing and she greeted me nicely and talked with me for a little while. She could tell by the way I carried myself that I was a submissive at heart, just by the way I would respond to her, always addressing her properly, but she still treated me kindly and even offered me her hand in friendship. We had talked a few times afterwards and one day decided to invite me into the club’s group and giving me a tag labeling me as a slave to the club, I was incredibly excited about it, I thought that maybe this nice woman would show me and teach me what I wanted to learn. Well, I was wrong before and I was wrong again, afterwards she treated me rather coldly, she never took advantage of me in a “physical” sense but the nice woman that I had met was gone and I decided to stay away for a while again, I did not leave sl though, I simply traveled around some more. Eventually I went to the same club again, only this time I saw two women dancing, and these two women treated me warmly and as a friend, those two were Christine and Brianon, the same two that would eventually become my students much later on as they explored their own submissive sides.

Not long after I had met the girls I stumbled into yet another club (again, no I’m not telling, and you’ll see why shortly). I suppose my own submissiveness was obvious to everyone around me as the owner of that club offered me a position at his club as a slave and promising to teach me what I needed to learn. Well for others the third time is the charm, for me apparently it is just another moment in a string of nightmares. I was locked in a cage immediately, granted for only five minutes, but for no other reason to show what I would expect if I disappointed any visitor. After I was allowed out I was told to sit on the bar and greet the visitors (which by the way, he never told me that my legs were inside of the bar and that I sat on it wrong…the sick fuck probably got some twisted enjoyment out of it) I was allowed to log into a tip jar an earn a little bit of money…a very little bit of money, I made one tip of a hundred lindens…out of that I was allowed to keep ten of it. That night taught me that above all else, most of the men in this world could not be trusted so I had formed a passionate hatred for any one of them that would cross my path. There was a brighter moment of the evening though, that night I had met a dancer there that was polite and though we do not talk much, is still a good friend, but there was another chance meeting that was even more important and had a much greater impact on me….

That’s the end of part two it seems, one more to go…you still with my ^.-

No comments: