Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Fantastic Month



It’s the 14th, and it’s two days after the fact, but things have been so busy lately that I haven’t had the chance to write again, so I apologize to all those who follow and read ^^.

On Monday, it was exactly one month since I was offered and accepted my collar from Mystress, and I can safely say that through the ups and downs (mostly, if not nearly all, ups) I have not regretted a single instant of my time as Mystress’ Kyttin. There honestly are no words in any language that can accurately describe how happy I am and have been over the past month. I owe a lot about who I have become to my Mentor, but even more to Mystress for continuing to build me up and help me work past my own insecurities and fears. She is always excited to see whatever it is I’m working on, even if I think it’s mundane or boring, and it’s always a joy when she wants to sit and watch my build something, like last night when she wanted m e to work on a full size model of a new undersea home. She has helped to fill a void in my own life that I didn’t even realize was there just by taking control of me, she gives me massive amounts of freedom to roam and play with my friends and at the end of the day, when I see my collar, I always know that I am safe and secure as hers, that I never need to worry about harm coming to me.

I wish I had a better way to express how I feel and have felt since accepting my collar, but all I can offer to my wonderful Mystress is how grateful I am to be hers, from the bottom of my heart Mystress, thank you.

~Hugz and kisses~

Thina

No comments: