Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Sis ^.^



Hey everyone, I just wanted to take the time to introduce you to my incredibly awesome sis. She is Helyn Spiritweaver, unfortunately rl doesn’t allow her to be on as much as she would like, but in the time I have known her, she has shown me how wonderful she is. She is kind and strong, and nearly always in control. She is like me and serves Mystress as well as a guardian to the school. She is also an elf…and the hottest one I’ve ever seen I might add, and she is constantly armed…just in case someone bothers me or Mystress for that matter.

I told you all of that, because today there was an unruly visitor to the gardens. One of the types that that believe they can do whatever they want. He instantly tried to lay claim to the training gardens, saying he was the new lord of the grounds and tried, unsuccessfully, to make Helyn submit to him. I was so proud that she was able to hold him off, but even I could sense the growing uneasiness in her voice, she was left with no other recourse but to call for aide from a Master of one of her girls, she was also forced to call on the aide of Sir Robert as well, since her methods were not scaring away our intruder, though as he was prepared to come to Helyn’s aide the rude visitor vanished before it was necessary.

Even though the episode was rough, sis handled it beautifully and to the best of her abilities, and I’m so very proud of her.

Before I bring this to a close I want to personally thank Sir Damien and Sir Robert for being available to help out, we both greatly appreciate it.

Hopefully next time I will have nothing but good things to say, but I’m glad I got to introduce you to my sister ^^

~Hugz and kisses~
Thina

No comments: