Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Submission...Pt 3

This seems to have a life all its own but as I said, for those that follow, and those of my friends that read, it is important, at least to me, that it is seen.

The chance meeting that I referred to last time was from the wonderful Alice, who would become the fourth person that I had met that would extend a hand in friendship to me. She had mentioned of a place in sl that, while it was a bit rougher, focusing on forced submission among other things, was home to a dear friend of hers that she wanted me to meet. After I had told her of how I had been treated at that particular club through IM while she was there and even afterwards, though I would not presume to say that I knew what her motives where, but I like to think that she wanted to help me, and in a distant way find a way to keep me safe.

Once the event at that club was over I had told her that I wanted to leave and if it was possible to meet her friend, which lucky me, it was indeed possible. So on that she teleported me to the land of Ombria, and introduced me to her friend Razeldine, who I nearly instantly became friends with. She was kind, gentle, and sympathetic to the troubles that up until that point I had been having. After spending a great deal of time talking to her, she had said that with her Master’s permission, she would like to take me on as a trainee, to teach me what I felt I needed to learn, and to give me her protection from any that would try to harm me again. I admit at first I was weary, I had already been through a lot and didn’t want a repeat performance, but for some reason I trusted her and agreed. Three incredibly long days passed afterwards without a word from her, and I admit my heart sank; I was ready to quit and turn my back on sl thinking that all that inhabited it were just out to manipulate my mind and feelings. It was that third day that I heard from Alice, that my new friend, and possible teacher, was not feeling well the day before which was why I had not heard from her, and that at the time she was on an alt. of course by now you know I am talking about my Mentor, Miss Sio, but at the time, it wasn’t just not feeling well that kept her from helping me but also her own Master, I felt incredibly hurt and it was time for a serious discussion between the two of us. After a long discussion between the two of us, and her explaining things much more clearly to me, I still had reservations at first, but she had been honest, and I felt compelled to at least give her a second chance to help me.

I can tell you now that it was one of the smartest things I had done so far, after that initial chaos, I had come to look at my Mentor as a big sister, she never once allowed any harm to come to me, she gave me her near full attention when I would pester her with odd questions of things I didn’t understand, and through it all became one of my closest friends. After meeting her, my life seemed to turn around, I became much happier, I had learned a great deal about what it means to submit to someone, and I also learned that submission is the greatest gift that I can give to someone, and that it should not be taken lightly.

Mentor, I am eternally grateful to you for everything you have done for me, and continue to do simply by remaining my friend and when necessary still even my teacher when I am unsure of things. I will always be grateful for Alice who wanted us to meet. And just as importantly I will always be grateful to Christine and Brianon, my friends, and my girls ^.-

This is where I draw closed the curtain on the early part of my journey, I have already shared how I met my Mystress, and how fortunate and grateful I am for her. I sincerely hope that if nothing else, you learned a little bit more about me, this started out being about y thoughts on my own submission but it seems in turned into my “second” life story, regardless, thank you for making it to the end of the first chapter with me, and I look forward to sharing the rest of my journey with you all.

~Hugz and kisses~

Thina Mistwood

No comments: