Friday, April 9, 2010

Latex Party at the Retreat!

WOW!!!

Last night was just too much fun ^^

It started off when Chris told me that our DJ for the night wasn’t feeling well and couldn’t come (which majorly sucked by the way cause she is totally awesome, but I hope she is feeling better). So after I heard that I was really starting to get worried, I mean you can’t have a party without a DJ, but I should have known better that Chris would be able to work things out for the best. It was completely last minute but she managed to line up an awesome live performer, who unfortunately only able to be there for the first half of the party, but it was completely awesome, I nearly fell off my dance pole a couple times from the tunes. Chris was also able to line up another DJ to finish off the night who also knew how to really burn things up (and had a totally sexy voice too ^.-) and managed to get all of this lined up literally minutes before the party started.

After all of that was taken care of and the party really started, there was no way in hell the fun was gonna stop, and the most awesome part of it all is that two of my bestest friends were able to show up which completely surprised me (and was the reason I finally tripped up and fell off the pole once they rezed in). All in all though, even with a small crowd we still managed to have a blast and now I can’t wait for next week’s party…Angels & Demons…god I can’t wait to see all sorts of horny people in the club ^.-

Until next time

~Hugz and kisses~

Thina

1 comment:

Christine Southpaw said...

Greetings again Mentor! Sorry that my comment is a little late. The latex party was wonderful! I can hardly wait until the next event. I was so glad that I was able to help you with the entertainment for the Retreat. If you ever need anything in the future, all you need do is ask. Thank you Mentor, for letting me be a part of the things you do. *hugs*