Monday, March 29, 2010

My Girls

I’m sorry everyone, I’ve been so busy lately and I’ve wanted to talk about my girls, but with setting up the Training Gardens, and my club, there just simply hasn’t been the time to do so. So before I get into that please accept my apologies for being so tardy in my post and sharing with you all.

Ok, with that out of the way, on to my girls. It’s been a few weeks since their training had started, but they are fantastic and eager to learn, and are constantly making me proud with everything they do. I first met Christine and Brianon at a club where they danced that I used to frequent often, we had become good friends almost immediately and enjoy each other’s company whenever I would show up there and sometimes talk when we could through IM’s.  Well after a while, and out of the blue not long after I had been collared first Chris, and then Brianon both came to me seeking to learn and explore their submissive sides. To say I was surprised was a total understatement, I mean we had become good friends yes, but they were placing a large amount of trust in me, and I’ll be honest I was scared out of my panties (ok I can tell you right now that I use that phrase a lot so get used to it *giggles*). Regardless of how I felt about training, my Mentor, had complete confidence in my ability to teach them everything that she had taught me, and with that encouragement I asked and of course received permission from Mystress to take the two girls on as their Mentor and protector.

Right now it has been roughly two weeks since their training has begun and both have proven themselves to be excellent subs, with a passion to serve and please that nearly rivals my own, and….with minor exceptions for Chris *grins* constantly make me more and more proud in what they have learned and continue to show in their submission.

Because of these two wonderful girls, I now have my own club up and running, and hopefully, after opening night, running much smoother. They also contribute all that they can to the school as well. Not only am I proud to be their Mentor, but equally if not more so proud to be their friend.

Well that is all there is to say for now, hopefully there will be another update soon, as well as a picture to add of me and the girls later.

~Hugs and kisses~
Thina

No comments: