Sunday, May 16, 2010

An overdue happy day

It's been a while since I've posted yet again, but after a certain period of time in one of my new favorite places, the Rubber Room, I simply had to write again. On several visits to RR Kitten (Jessie) and I have come across an adorable little latex clad kitty named Kris...ok not nearly as adorable as my Kitten but still, I always love seeing her and she is so well behaved and obedient, and very affectionate when she is given attention. Well that aside, Kris usually when I see her is nestled sweetly in another friends lap and I had my kitten on her knees in front of me, as i always do when we are there...she is just too adorable like that not to. At any rate, Rubbergirl, who had cute little Kris in her lap, left to do some shopping which would have left little Kris to roam around searching for attention (aren't all pets like that though). Well, since she was searching, I suggested that she sit next to Jessie which she eagerly did, especially after me petting her a little bit. For the next hour or so I was treated to the two cute kittens playing together in front of me and to be completely honest, it was so adorable that my heart just melted at the cuteness of it all.

Since Jessie suggested I check out the Rubber Room both her and I have met a long list of incredibly wonderful people both Dommes and subs, an I eagerly look forward to all of the adventures her and I may share.

Oh and here is a picture of the two cute kitties...with me barely in the background *giggles*

No comments: