Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Blah Day -.-

Ever have one of those days....you know the ones I'm talking about, your mad about something, but you don't know what it is so you just get madder because now your frustrated cause you can't figure out what your mad about or for what reasons. Well I just had one of those days, oh there were major ups to keep me from going totally insane, which I grants you is always just a sneeze away for me. The greatest part of the day I think would be when I had kitten in my lap later in the evening, sitting and talking like we do so often, learning more and more about each other...and what really got me going, got me happy and excited was when she told me that we spent a lot of time talking about what she wants, but we never talked about what I want *grins* the poor thing never saw it coming...and totally wasn't prepared for at least some of it. At any rate, we decided to take a stroll through my old limit card from when I was on the other end of the leash with a collar on my neck. We managed to find that a lot of our likes and dislikes, were very much the same, which nearly instantly opened up a host of ideas floating through my twisted little mind (I'd feel sorry for the poor dear, but it's too much fun to watch her squirm, and even more fun to make her blush though she always manages to pay me back for that one)

On the surface even I admit that it may seem like an odd relationship, like i give her too much freedom to wag her tongue *shivers at the thought and tries to concentrate again* but no matter what others see in how I handle her, there is never any question as to who is in charge. I give her freedom to be who she is because that is who I want her to be, no matter what I make her into, I still want her to be her. I constantly ask her how she is doing and what she is thinking, because I want to know what goes on in her head. Does that make me different? Probably not, I'm constantly meeting Mistress who treat their pets with great love and respect, what is different is that I don't shy away from showing it, so like I said maybe openly I am a little different than other owners, but at the end of the day, Kitten is mine, and we both know it, and there is never any reason to prove to anyone otherwise.

~Hugz and kisses~
Thina

No comments: