Monday, May 17, 2010

A wonderful experience

The day has barely begun and already I've had the most wonderful time...though I could kick my silly self for not taking a picture of what I have to share. Both Jessie and I were in the Rubber Room playing with none other, the adorable little Kris' and as always it is a pure pleasure to see her, granted not near as happy as when I see my own Kitten's face but still, it always brightens my day to see her no matter how long it is. She is a very affectionate kitty and it's always a joy to not only see her, but to see her and my own kitty playing together, they look so cute together.

Seeing the two together made me think about where i am as far as being a Mistress, and what I want and expect from my pets...yes there are more then one, four to be precise...but no matter what Kitten will always be my number one pet, my little Kitten and I'll get rid of them all just to have her if I need to.

I would never say Kitten and I have had problems...far from it, it's been a constant stream of open communication as to what we want and desire, what is expected of me and of her. In the end she told me that all she really wants is to serve me faithfully, and with complete devotion, and to see me happy...what it seems I have a hard time communicating is that she already does, yes I have three other pets but she is the one I always am anxious to see.

We have both seen a great many things since coming to the Rubber Room, and to a point, I suppose that we both felt we needed to do it all and quickly to substantiate our relationship, but the reality is that though they are all things we would like to try, there is no hurry, it will happen when it does, and it will happen when I decide it to.

It seems everyday that goes by, I am more and more proud of my Kitten, despite what she may think I can always feel her devotion to me and I feel grow stronger with each day that passes, and I am constantly doing my best to be the Mistress she deserves.

~Hugz and kisses~
Thina

No comments: