Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A new begining

Hmmm...I'm not sure how or even where to start, I know not long ago I had problems as a Mistress...my past submissive desires made me weak, not because I had them but because I would cave too easily, and it would put kitten in danger if I fell into the wrong hands as I've had happen in the past. Thankfully the last few days Miss Windrunner Constantine has helped mold me into the Domme that she and kitten see in me...and the one I know I am now. She has made sure I don't cave anymore and helped me build my confidence to the point where it doesn't matter to me what others think, all that matters are my girls...especially kitten. Miss Windrunner isn't the only one though, in one long nigh...err...morning, a very good friend, Lycra, talked with me, helped me think about a few things and what direction to go in. I know part of the problem regarding my submissive feelings is that I was always afraid that if i followed through on them I may not go back to being a Mistress...and I don't want that, because I know I would loose kitten as a result. Even aside from that though...I realized that no matter what, I still belong holding the leash instead of wearing the collar.

With all of that being said, yesterday was sort of a rebirth, almost overnight I went from being introverted to a point, even for a Domme, to suddenly just relaxing and taking things as they come and adapting to the situation as I need to. To start things off right I planned a little surprise for kitten, something that is normally out of character for me, I took her to sort of a bondage playground, since my personal dungeon isn't finished yet I've had to rely solely on my imagination, which was part of the problem since it would constantly give me headaches having to RP cold with nothing to give me inspiration...well other then kitten's twisted one ^.-

Okay no more side tracking, anyway, I took her there as a complete surprise as well as a reward for standing by me as I continue to learn. I know one of the things she wanted was just for me to play with her more, to not seem afraid around people and just 'use' her in a sense, when i pleased regardless of who was there (at least I'm nearly completely certain of that). I also know that she most likely never saw the trip coming, as I said until now it's very out of character, to take her to a public dungeon and use her with the possibility of anyone coming by and watching. Obviously I'm not going to tell you what I did to her...I'll leave that up to your imagination, but what I will say is that we both enjoyed it very much for various reasons.

I'll end things here, but look forward to more fun ^.-

~Hugz and kisses...and everything in between~

Thina

PS: Okay I'll share a pic of her in a little bit of bondage...enjoy ^.-

1 comment:

loola's pet said...

Glad to hear you are gaining more faith in yourself Miss and lucky kitten for getting such a treat.
See you soon xx