Sunday, May 9, 2010

A new beginning

I know it's been a while, and I said I would expand on my feelings of my release...but after thinking about it, it isn't anyone's business but mine and Mystress' and I have no intention of this becoming a sob story, it is still painful but dragging it out will only make things harder so it is time, regardless of how i feel or how hard it is, to move on.

Many things have happened since my release, and I will talk about each in due time, the first was returning to a position where I am more fitting and comfortable and been handed the collar to a wonderful sub, one that is much better suited it would seem then I could have hoped to be. The second, which has happened last night, was joining the ranks of the Blood Evolutions Horde as a vampire, with my new pet at my side as my personal blood doll.

I should talk more on all of it, and I will, but I still have little energy to do so, though I will add a picture of me and my pet together, and I will continue again soon.

Thina

No comments: