Friday, May 21, 2010

Days go by

It's been a few days since my last post, I know in the beginning, when I first started this blog I planned on doing it often, but lately it seems either my energy is drained or nothing I want to say happens. I admit things have been a struggle at first, it's been a while since I carried the title of Mistress and have been slowing getting back to where I need to be. I know I've been causing kitten to worry about me because I was and to a certain degree am unsure of my abilities. I have gotten better, but there are still moments when I cave.

Late last night I had to give kitten a small punishment, nothing much, and certainly nothing unforgivable, but even then I was given reason to pause not because I was unsure of how to handle her punishment, but because we were joined by a friend who was throwing in what was most likely nothing more then suggestions but came off more as orders and I started to cave a little when I shouldn't have. Afterwards my friend and I had a brief chat in IMs and definitly not seeing eye to eye on punishment, she gives me the impression that you have to punish hard and severe right off so that there is not a repeat performance, I on the other hand have a gentler view I suppose. But the reason I am gentle in any punishment that I have to give to kitten is because I know what works, and it isn't harsh treatment or severe restrictions....besides I know she would love that ;) no what works for kitten is knowing she has disappointed me, and it's worse than any other punishment I could dish out.

Well as far as I'm concerned the incident of last night is in the past, and it's time to move forward, dwelling on things never helps, you just get through them when they happen and move on.

Until next time

~Hugz and kisses~
Thina

PS: A very special hello to little Kris, I know she checks in here, and a thank you as well that she follows along ^.-

No comments: