Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Training Gardens

Ok, I keep saying I only want to do one or two posts a week but so many wonderful things keep happening that I can’t help it, I guess as a result all those who read these words are treated to them more often I suppose.

At any rate, now it’s time to get into the fun stuff *giggles*

Ok, so, not too long ago, I was given the great honor of having two special women placed under my care and protection so that they could not only explore their submissive sides, but so that they could also learn what it meant to submit to another. I will talk more about them later I promise (I know I keep saying that but I really will). Anyway, a few days ago, I had mentioned to my own Mentor that in addition to the two girls I was training, my Mystress had told me of another she wished for me to meet and befriend, and possibly Mentor myself, in addition to that, had a chance meeting of another girl who was seeking to learn as well, so within the span of just a few days I found myself in charge of training 4 girls. After she had heard all of that, she told me of a girl she had come across that she wanted me to meet as well, and quipped that perhaps I should start a school to help pass on my own training.

Well last night I had mentioned it to Mystress, and she thought it was a wonderful idea and offering her full support…but wait…there’s more and it gets even better. Today, she had told me that both her and Sir Robert had talked and decided to give the school a rather large portion of land to get started, saving me a lot of money in the process and followed that be selflessly spending a couple hours helping me prepare the land and Mystress even had a couple wonderful pieces to add already, when the land is all ready I will add some pictures so that everyone can see.

Not only do I already have wonderful help from Mystress and Sir Robert, but also from my wonderful girls, who are as anxious as I am to finish the school and are ready to be right there by my side to pass along everything we have learned about what it means to submit and the wonderful feeling that can come from it.

There is so much to say and never enough time to say it all, I wish there was but that’s the way the world works it seems. I will simply end this here, and I already know there will be more tomorrow, I can’t help it, I’m having way too much fun not to share it with everyone.

No comments: