Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Home

As I said yesterday, before I finally crashed on my keyboard, I’ve decided to add another post (aren’t you so lucky *wink*) and I want to share about the wonderful home the Mystress and I share.

*squeals excitedly* OH! Before I even get to that, after reading my post on our first meeting, Mystress added a link to my blog on her own, that means so much to me, and you have no idea. Right after she told me that I did the same for hers and Paladin’s blog, since I read it often now it seemed right to share it with all of you as well.

Ok now onto even more fun stuff. As I mentioned before, in my post about Mystress and I first meeting, we have our own home here in Second Life. Out of everything about the home, what makes it truly special is that Mystress had told me that I was the first one that she had ever shared a home with. It makes me feel special in so many ways it’s hard to even begin describing.

I had wanted to surprise Mystress with a plot of land, I didn’t really have a spot to call home, I couldn’t exactly live in my club, and I was hoping that she would share it with me. I had seen where she had lived and couldn’t imagine her wanting to share a home with me, especially so soon, it had only been roughly a week after all. Well thankfully I was incredibly wrong, not only did she want to share one with me, we spent a great deal of time finding just the right one that we could call home. The only request that I had was that the house have a room I could call my own and decorate with my own style, as Mystress and I have to very different looks that we enjoy, and she does enjoy my personal style, but to me she is to elegant and refined a woman to live in a home covered in dark and gothic BDSM styling. Well….after a long time in searching we finally stumbled upon a house that was beautifully designed and even had a separate room just for me and Mystress surprised me I admit when she bought it out right, I supposed I should have guessed that she would, but it meant even more to me that she did. Mystress did say that even though all I asked for was one room, she wanted a little bit of my own style to decorate our home as well…after all, it was our home, not just hers.

As I said the house is gorgeous and even more so now that it has our own touch to it, including a wonderful kitty perch that I love to lay on while Mystress watches me from her bench by the fountain in the yard. It also has Mystress’ favorite, a dance pole on the second floor in front of a wonderful couch so that she can watch me dance just for her, and afterwards we usually spend time just sitting on that same couch and cuddle, and talk for the longest times, simply enjoying each other’s company before she usually drifts off to bed and I go down and continue to work on projects just for her.

Well would you look at that, I seemed to have rambled on again….good *giggles* I love writing about my Mystress, and all the fun I have had and continue to have at her side. Please take a look at the picks below as well, it’s kind of a photo tour of our home and unless you are really good friends of ours it may be your only look into it *chuckles softly* don’t worry, I’m really not as big of a bitch as I act sometimes, Mystress, keep s me well behaved thankfully.

~Hugs and Kisses~
Kyttin


No comments: