Thursday, February 3, 2011

A year Past

Ok so not exactly a year, actually a little longer since I joined SL, and a lot has happened to be sure, and yes I know I haven't said anything in a really, really long time.

The first thing to say, because I'm turning over a new leaf and being more honest, yes, in SL I am a shemale, yes offline I have my own set of gender issues, I'm not special, I'm not the only one, but I'm also not ashamed nor afraid of it, I'll work it all out in time, with the help of my wonderful friends that after so long, I'm finally letting them get closer to me.

A lot happened in that first year, good and bad, but I have few regrets and over all I enjoy my time. What it all comes down to is what I've found after so long, through my experiences, and what I've learned and what's important. All this time I thought I knew when i didn't have the slightest idea. I used to be consumed by depression thinking I was never happy, god how wrong I was. Let me tell you exactly what is important to me:

My girls: Yes I am a Mistress, but I'm more than that, I'm a switch, I have my sub side, and there are times that it takes control of me, but in the end, my girls are the most important to me, more so than anything else. They keep me sane, keep me laughing, and remind me that no matter how bad things get, I am loved. With that said; Aki, Cathy, Samm, even Shawna....as well as the ones that I'll be waiting for, Mobat, Tessia (Athena) and Ling...thank you from the bottom of my heart for staying by me through it all, being there to support me and make me laugh, and just for being you =D

My friends: There aren't enough words in the world to express how truly grateful all of you have been, it's why writing this part is so hard. All of you have put up with all the crap I've gone through, been there to listen, offer a different opinion, a nice warm hug, or whatever it took to put a smile on my face. You have all reminded me not to take for granted the simple pleasure of knowing you are loved and cared for. My friends list is incredibly long, but some names stick out more than others so to you; Raze, Trinity, Rubbergirl, Mystress Breiz, Michael, and last but sure as hell never least Izarix. I have a lot of friends, and they are all good ones, but you, all of you I've listed, you have been my true friends, when I'm feeling down, or really need a friend to lean on, I always knew I could come to you and you would be there for me, thank you, so very much.

To everyone that still looks in, even when there was nothing to see, I thank you, I will keep updating it off and on, hopefully more than before, maybe not, I won't promise something I can't deliver, but I thank you for reading.

~Hugz and kisses, and everything in between~
Thina Mistwood =^-^=

1 comment:

Cathy said...

*Hugs her Mistress*