Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A New Look

I like change...often, as any that have seen my wardrobe can attest, so I figured it was high time to give this old place a new look along with a new perspective on things.

To put it plainly and bluntly, I love my girls, and I love my friends, and I love the work that I do in Second Life. It is these things that bring me back day after day, and minute after minute. Drama in Second Life is like an asshole...and excuses, everyone has one and they all stink (yes I know, it's really crude and in poor taste but it is also unfortunately accurate). My point is, drama is unavoidable no matter how you try, the trick is in how you deal with it, and the people you have by your side when it creeps it's nasty little head in, and I have been fortunate to be blessed with some of the bes friends anyone would have right to ask for, and not only my friends, but also my girls, they give me their support and strength when I need it with out question and always (or at least usually) with their complete trust in my judgement.

All my love to my girls, and to my friends, and a special one to a certain kitten, Kris

No comments: