Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thing's change over time

It has been far too long since I've posted again, mostly because a lot has happened, faced with the reality that Jessie cannot see me as her Mistress anymore, as well as me coming to terms with being a switch. However despite what at first was negative or sad, I am happy to say I was so totally wrong.

Jessie and I are still together, and to a certain extent she still is my little kitten, even if it is only once in a while or a limited fashion, I am always happy to be around her, and I don't need to have her on my leash to be happy, just to have her companionship. She will always hold a place in my heart, and I know I have a small home in hers, somewhere ^.~

It is also coming up on having owned Aki as my pet for a month, and what a month it has been, she is always a joy to see, and granted there have been a couple of rocky spots, and mostly overreactions by me, but I can confidently say that I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy all that I share with her...and the fact that her and Jessie play together...and sometimes bind each other and wait for me, just makes it even more enjoyable.

The biggest thing is me having to deal with being a switch, I prefer to spend my time as the Mistress, but I can't deny or hide the fact that I do also have some very strong submissive tenancies. I used to think that was a sign of weakness, that I didn't deserve to be a Mistress because of it, but over the last two weeks, being with Windrunner and her Queen, Jessie and Aki, other friends and playmates, I've finally not only accept the facts but have gotten to the point where I honestly don't care what others think of me, if they think I'm not Mistress material because I enjoy submitting as well, well that is just too bad, just means they are missing out on one hell of a ride ^.~

Well I will draw this post to a close here, and I hope to be able to share more soon.

~Hugz and kisses...and everything in between~

Thina

PS: Hi hi little kris =^.^=

No comments: